You are in : Targeted Nutrition
> Immune Solutions
> Herbalife Garden 7
Herbalife Garden 7
(Click for Larger Picture)
7 servings of colorful fruits and vegetables in one supplement.
Have Our VIP Access Code and Ready to Shop?
Enter your email address and your access code here and click Submit to start shopping!
Consuming the recommended 7-9 servings of fruits and vegetables each day is difficult. Just one Garden 7
tablet three times a day helps fill the nutritional gaps in your diet by providing your body with the vital nutrition needed for optimal health.
- Now features more calcium than before, from 50 mg to 83 mg.
- Supports the function of and optimal health for vital organs.
- Provides antioxidants equal to 1 cup red grapes, 3 oz. of cranberries, one orange, one tomato, ½ cup broccoli, ½ cup spinach, one carrot, and a clove of garlic.
Directions / Usage
Take one tablet three times a day to ensure you get powerful antioxidants from 7 colorful servings of fruits and vegetables every day.**
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits of 7 colorful servings of fruit and vegetables without the sugars, calories or carbohydrates from the whole foods.
- Antioxidants help to support the immune system.
- Contains a healthy sampling of plant-based nutrients called phytonutrients.
- No artificial flavors or colors.
- Easy to take – one tablet three times a day.
- Goes perfectly with shakes and meals.
- Product has the same efficacy and absorption of the original Garden 7
but in a more convenient dosage.
Get Your Fruits and Veggies
Did you know that the National Cancer Institute recommends that men should eat 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables, and women should eat 7 servings? Scientific studies show that phytonutrients in fruits and vegetables can protect seven key organs including the eyes, heart, liver and skin. Yet the average American eats only 1 to 3 servings on any given day. Garden 7™ includes phytonutrients to supplement your diet. Learn more about the benefits of phytonutrients by reading, "What Color is Your Diet?" by Dr. David Heber, Chairman of Herbalife's Scientific & Medical Advisory Boards.
**Does not substitute for the fiber content and other nutritional and weight-loss benefits of fruits and vegetables in a diet such as increasing water content while reducing overall calorie content of meals.
Also known as: Garden7
Product Options - Quantity:
90 Tablets - #3272 *